• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Recruits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Recruits

Has anyone received applications from Blazey(Dom) and St33ly(John) , and followed up? Dom applied to join earlier this week but hasn't heard anything back

Hey hey hey

Comment

So we have about 3-4 new recruits waiting to join

Comment

I for one, was unaware we had any....I did not action them.
        -Tim

Comment

Belvac has mentioned the Join Me form is busted, so for now if potential new members just join the fourm and post in here. Then we can arrange interviews etc

Comment

FYI ... I've fixed the form and the Join Us form is working again....

Comment

Thanks Tony ...have asked them to re-apply.

Comment

Yep I've seen 2 emails, just need relevant peeps to pick up

Comment

I believe Mags has done the necessary

Comment

Hello I am Mike ( CMDRVortex) been playing with SeniorClan unofficially for some time now. Mareak asked me to use the new form. I have submitted my request. I am playing ARK right now and when new GW release is ready I will be playing that.

Thanks

Comment

Ive alowed Mike and Calum our tags so far have not yet spoken to Sofie and Dom.

Comment

Gamertag uplay diggit99 Just a quick info me or my name is Thomas I like to join the clan I've been offered to join and I accepted I just wanted to let you know who I was I'm from the UK and I needed to know quite you see and everything like that if you need any more information just talk to me I don't like forms i'm dyslexic so I'm using a software to help me type this

Comment

Working...
                        X